Our 22Litre & 110 Litre capacity canisters provide aerosol solutions for large scale and high volume applications, where the use of a canister is more time and cost-efficient than that of a handheld aerosol.
Our canisters can dispense large volumes of product rapidly via an adjustable spray gun and hose that is able to fan or concentrate the delivery of the product to the desired effect. Popular applications of this product type are seen within the flooring adhesive and upholstery adhesive marketplace, where the use of a canister can rapidly reduce fitting times and improve project or production throughput.
After use, our canisters can be quickly and safely emptied of both propellant gas and residual product via the use of a specially incorporated release mechanism, making the canister easily recyclable and environmentally friendly.
Exclusively formulated with the support of the world’s largest and most prestigious adhesive manufacturers, AFT is able to supply industrial aerosol adhesives for almost any market application. 25 years of synergy with our supply chain helps our product development team support our customers in bringing to market the most advanced adhesives available today.
Our adhesives are suitable to bonding a vast array of materials to themselves and also to other substrates, these include but are not limited to; carpets, carpet tiles, floor coverings, laminates, fabrics, foams, felt, cardboard, paper, rubber, polyethylene, and most plastics onto wood, metal, concrete, glass, stone and more.
AFT Aerosols offer a large selection of commercial fragranced air fresheners for locations that require a fragranced atmosphere at all times, such as hotel rooms, offices, restrooms, restaurants, and receptions areas.
Our metered dose air fresheners are combined with an automated dispenser that releases a specified dose at timed intervals to both freshen and sanitise the air.
Our Premiaire branded range is well regarded within this market place, offering a core range of key fragrances across both fruity and floral notes, as well as homely scents such as Clean Linen and Baby Powder.
We also partner with the UK’s leading fragrance house to develop bespoke fragrances or to match our perfumes to existing fragrances, ultimately providing an unlimited range of fragrances. When combined with an own branded aerosol can this provides our clients with a truly personalised product suited to their brand.
Our metered dose aerosols are available in the industry-standard 270ml and 100ml can size
The Turbo-Jet Air Freshener was developed by AFT Aerosols in 2015, and its revolutionary delivery system has in recent years risen to prominence across both UK & European Markets.
Our unique combination of valve, actuator, and propellant system delivers a powerful burst of fragrance, able to rapidly freshen and sanitise large volumes of air quickly and easy with a single spray.
It is not only the rapid delivery system that makes our product popular, the propellant system also helps the fragrance remain in suspension for many hours, providing more than 24 hours of freshness. Furthermore, the dry spray is safe to use around soft and hard surfaces in many environments, as well as being safe for use on both clothing and footwear items.
AFT Aerosols have been working closely with key members of the automotive industry for many years, developing leading solutions to a range of industry needs. The key to our success in this sector is our patience and persistence in combining the highest quality formulations with state of the art aerosol delivery systems, our range includes;
• Brake Cleaner; safe and efficient in the removal of brake dust, oil, and grease from vehicle brakes and clutch mechanisms
• Maintenance Spray; offers fast penetration on seized machine parts, hinges, locks, and tools, leaving a protecting lubricating film
• Parts Degreaser; fast-acting cleaner and degreaser for a wide range of applications including the removal of grease, oil, tar and Bitumen from machine parts
We offer aerosol solutions for both the cleaning of carpets and upholstery in water based and alcohol based preparations, as well as protective products for use on a variety of soft furnishings. Our products have proven popular not only within our key clients range across the upholstery and furniture market, but also in the retail and ecommerce space.
• Carpet & Upholstery Cleaner is a water based foaming cleaner specifically designed for use on both delicate surfaces such as carpets, curtains, upholstery and fabrics, as well as harder surfaces such as vinyl, leather, Formica, and ceramic tiles. The formulation is deeply penetrating and lowers the surface energy of contaminants for quick removal once agitated
• Fabric Cleaner is a spray on aerosol cleaner produced from pure industrial grade alcohol, able to dissolve oil, grease, or water based stains on both carpets and fabrics. The formulation is fast acting, able to penetrate and liquefy stains for easy removal leaving no residual product
• Fabric Protector provides an invisible protective coating to all soft furnishing materials such as carpets, curtains, or fabrics. Once treated, the fabric is protected from liquid spillages penetrating the surface, preventing staining from the most common sources such as drink spillages, solvents, oils, and footprints
Our offering of lubricants falls into two distinct product sets, with specific advantages depending on the settings in which the lubricant is to be used;
• Silicone Based lubricants offer a clear, non-staining lubricant solution used widely across the furniture and bed making industries, for the treatment of machinery and moving parts against the build-up of a broad range of contaminants. The film is impervious to water and can provide shower proofing on a broad range of fabrics such as tents, golf bags, and umbrellas. Furthermore the product is ideal for treating seized mechanisms and squeaking hinges, as well as lubricating tools such as saw blades and cutting edges
• Non-Silicone lubricant is a vegetable oil based alternative, formulated as a mould release, tactile machine spray, or general purpose lubricant for areas where silicone cannot be tolerated. This formulation contains no additives, therefore it is ideal for applications which require further processing such as painting, printing, dyeing, lacquering, or galvanising